Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm glad Morrissey said it!


'Bush should have died, not Reagan': Morrissey


http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/04-06/11.shtml

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/comments/view.html?story_id=119107

*Man, this coverage of Reagan is driving me insane! Who gives a shit! I feel like such a teenager for feeling so apathetic about this shit but it really is more than necessary! I'm also peeved that the mail didn't come today (in honor of Reagan?!) since I still haven't received the latest Morrissey album that I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I think it's lost in the mail! Almost by coincidence, Pitchfork featured a news story about some political shitstorm Morrissey has started by wishing that Bush would have died instead of Reagan. Amen brother! Although, I would take it one step further and say it wouldn't be such a loss if both were dead. I know there would still be unscrupulous people in power if they were dead; there would just be two less. I'm absolutely sick of white men in power! I might actually run for office so I can change that... urrghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home